For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Anchorage via friction locking between anchor sleeve and anchoring base
- Anchor sleeve made of high-quality polyamide
- Push-through installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
- Low insertion torque of anchor screw → slight expansion of the anchor, virtually no movement of the anchor sleeve
- Very strong twist lock
- High load-bearing capacities; expansion in four directions
- Improved load transfer: Even, continuous load distribution across the entire expansion area
- Universal frame anchor (concrete, perforated and solid brick masonry, aerated concrete)
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Pre-assembled anchor sleeve and special screw → easier installation
- Improved load transfer in solid and hollow construction materials
- Drill perforated and hollow blocks in rotating gear (without impact mechanism)
- For anchoring in solid brick and solid sand-lime brick, we recommend that you perform pull-out tests due to the differences in brick manufacturing.
- Drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole
W-UR 10 (galvanised steel, stainless steel): European Technical Approval ETA-08/0190
Anchor sleeve made of high-quality polyamide
Transverse load: F30, F60, F90, F120 (vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, solid brick, aerated concrete)
Fire resistance W-UR 10: Concrete: Tensile and transverse loads, R30, R60, R90, R120 (in accordance with Technical Report TR 020)
Masonry tensile load: F30 (solid sand-lime brick, solid brick, hollow sand-lime brick)
- The anchor has European Technical Approval for use in multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems (e.g. façades, suspended ceilings etc.)
- W-UR, W-UR F can be anchored in the following anchoring bases: Standard concrete, masonry walls (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and blocks made of lightweight concrete, concrete bricks), aerated concrete
- Installation temperatures:Temperature of anchoring base: ≥ –20°C
- Temperature of anchor sleeve: ≥ 0°C
- The stainless steel screw can be used outdoors, in industrial atmospheres and in coastal areas
- Suitable for attaching façade, ceiling and roof substructures (made of wood or steel), wooden beams, wooden laths, metal brackets, metal rails, suspended ceilings, cable conduits, angle brackets, profiles, wall-mounted cabinets, shelves etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!