For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Almost no distortion of the wall plug body
- Low screw-in torque of the plug screw
- "Slight" spreading of the anchor
Reliable post-spreading characteristics
Enabled by geometry of the SymCon plug screw
Increased load introduction
Screwing in the SymCon screw results in optimum compression of the plastic of the plug screw (almost no back-cut)
Low assembly workload
Wall plug body and special screw are pre-assembled
Saves an additional U washer and prevents contact corrosion
Multiple insertion depths
- Concrete: 3 insertion depths (40, 50 and 70 mm)
- Masonry: 2 insertion depths (50 and 70 mm)
When anchoring in solid brick and solid sand-lime brick, we recommend performing pull-out tests due to differences in brick manufacturing
European Technical Approval ETA-11/0309
Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems with approval
E.g. façade, ceiling, or roof substructures (made from wood or steel), pipelines, cable ducts, wooden beams, wooden slats, brackets, wall cabinets, shelves, etc.
- Standard concrete
- Aerated concrete
- Hollow-core prestressed concrete ceilings
- Masonry walls (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, perforated sand-lime brick, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and blocks made of lightweight concrete, concrete bricks)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!