For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Plastic frame anchor W-UR F 8, galvanised steel
Frame anchor tested and approved in more than 90 stone types and in aerated concrete. Also for window installation (approved for mounting in reveal). With pan head screw made of zinc plated steel
- Anchor diameter: 8 mm
- Nominal drill-bit diameter (d 0): 8 mm
- Through-hole in the component to be connected (d f): 8.5 mm
- Material of the screw: Steel
- Internal drive: AW30
- Surface of the screw: Zinc plated
- Drill hole depth (h 1.1): 60 mm
- Approval: ETA-08/0190
- Type description: W-UR F 8, pan head screw
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- With pan head screw, galvanised steel
- Push-through installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting
- Low insertion torque of the anchor screw – slight expansion of the anchor, virtually no movement of the anchor sleeve
- 2 insertion depths (hnom = 50 + 70 mm): Concrete >= C12/15; solid brick >= Mz 10 (>= NF); vertically perforated brick >= HLz 8 (>= 2DF); solid sand-lime brick >= KS 10 (>= NF); hollow sand-lime brick >= KS L 6 (>= 2DF); hollow sand-lime brick >= KS L 6 (>= 12DF); solid brick from standard concrete >= Vbn 10 (>= NF); solid brick from lightweight concrete >= V 2 (>= NF)
- Expansion in four directions – high load-bearing capacities
- Improved force transfer: Even, continuous load distribution across the entire expansion area
- Universal frame anchor (concrete, perforated and solid brick masonry, aerated concrete)
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Pre-assembled anchor sleeve and special screw — easier installation
- Anchor type W-UR F does not require an additional U washer and prevents contact corrosion
- Improved load transfer in solid and hollow construction materials; anchorage via friction locking between anchor sleeve and anchoring base
Drill perforated and hollow blocks in rotating gear (without impact mechanism)
For anchoring in solid brick and solid sand-lime brick, we recommend that you perform pull-out tests due to the differences in brick manufacturing.
Drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole
The anchor has European Technical Approval for use in multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems (e.g. façades, suspended ceilings etc.)
W-UR, W-UR F can be anchored in the following anchoring bases: Standard concrete, masonry walls (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and solid blocks made of lightweight concrete, concrete bricks, aerated concrete), brick ceilings, prestressed concrete hollow slabs, reinforced aerated concrete, gypsum wallboard
Temperature of anchoring base: >= -40°C
Temperature of wall plug body: >= 0°C
The galvanised screw can be used outdoors or in damp spaces (with careful installation), if the area around the screw head is protected against moisture or rain such that no moisture can penetrate the anchor shaft (suitable paint)
Suitable for attaching façade, ceiling and roof substructures (made of wood or steel), wooden beams, wooden slats, metal brackets, metal rails, suspended ceilings, cable conduits, angle brackets, profiles, wall-mounted cabinets, shelves etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!