For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Plastic frame anchor W-UR F 8, galvanised steel
Frame anchor tested and approved in more than 90 stone types and in aerated concrete. Also for window installation (approved for mounting in reveal). With pan head screw made of zinc plated steel
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- With pan head screw, galvanised steel
- Push-through installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting
- Low insertion torque of the anchor screw – slight expansion of the anchor, virtually no movement of the anchor sleeve
- 2 insertion depths (hnom = 50 + 70 mm): Concrete >= C12/15; solid brick >= Mz 10 (>= NF); vertically perforated brick >= HLz 8 (>= 2DF); solid sand-lime brick >= KS 10 (>= NF); hollow sand-lime brick >= KS L 6 (>= 2DF); hollow sand-lime brick >= KS L 6 (>= 12DF); solid brick from standard concrete >= Vbn 10 (>= NF); solid brick from lightweight concrete >= V 2 (>= NF)
- Expansion in four directions – high load-bearing capacities
- Improved force transfer: Even, continuous load distribution across the entire expansion area
- Universal frame anchor (concrete, perforated and solid brick masonry, aerated concrete)
- The hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion of the anchor during installation
- Pre-assembled anchor sleeve and special screw — easier installation
- Anchor type W-UR F does not require an additional U washer and prevents contact corrosion
- Improved load transfer in solid and hollow construction materials; anchorage via friction locking between anchor sleeve and anchoring base
Drill perforated and hollow blocks in rotating gear (without impact mechanism)
For anchoring in solid brick and solid sand-lime brick, we recommend that you perform pull-out tests due to the differences in brick manufacturing.
Drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole
W-UR 8 and W-UR F 8 (galvanised steel, stainless steel): European Technical Approval ETA-08/0190
Anchor sleeve made from high-quality polyamide
Fire resistance W-UR 8: Concrete: Tensile and transverse loads, R30, R60, R90, R120 (in accordance with Technical Report TR 020) Masonry tensile load: F30 (solid sand-lime brick, solid brick, hollow sand-lime brick) Transverse load: F30, F60, F90, F120 (vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, solid brick, aerated concrete)
The anchor has European Technical Approval for use in multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems (e.g. façades, suspended ceilings etc.)
W-UR, W-UR F can be anchored in the following anchoring bases: Standard concrete, masonry walls (solid brick, solid sand-lime brick, vertically perforated brick, hollow sand-lime brick, hollow lightweight concrete blocks, solid bricks and solid blocks made of lightweight concrete, concrete bricks, aerated concrete), brick ceilings, prestressed concrete hollow slabs, reinforced aerated concrete, gypsum wallboard
Temperature of anchoring base: >= -40°C
Temperature of wall plug body: >= 0°C
The galvanised screw can be used outdoors or in damp spaces (with careful installation), if the area around the screw head is protected against moisture or rain such that no moisture can penetrate the anchor shaft (suitable paint)
Suitable for attaching façade, ceiling and roof substructures (made of wood or steel), wooden beams, wooden slats, metal brackets, metal rails, suspended ceilings, cable conduits, angle brackets, profiles, wall-mounted cabinets, shelves etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!