For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The plug-in connectors each consist of two aluminium parts that can be joined for a form-fitting connection based on a classic dovetail joint. They have applications in a wide variety of areas. From timber constructions, furniture-making and interior fitting to wall, roof and ceiling solutions, everything is possible.
- Rapid assembly of load-bearing wood/wood connections
- Significant reduction in assembly time due to high degree of pre-fabrication
- Multiple dimensions for tailor-made and reliable solutions
- Simple, continuous mounting system with identical edge clearances and non-aligned screws to maintain strength
- High load transfer in and perpendicular to the direction of insertion, tension, compression and torque load transfers around all three axes
- Suitable for fire protection requirements R30 and R60
The required wood dimensions can be found in the table below. The recommended cutting depth for the XS–M series should be at least 1 mm less deep than the total thickness of both plates together, and at least 3 mm less deep for the L–XXL series. Please note that longer bolts should be screwed into the end grain.
Depending on the connector type, the appropriate type of special system screws should be used as per ETA-12/0067 approval in order to guarantee the specified characteristic load-bearing values.
Two connector plates can be secured against lifting (if required) through the use of self-tapping, locking system screws.
European Technical Assessment ETA-12/0067Compatible with Special Sytems Screw range 0681 352 ...
Load-bearing connections can be mounted easily and quickly. The different dimensions allow tailor-made, reliable solutions for all purposes. Areas of application:
- Timber engineering
- Furniture construction
- Staircase construction
- Winter gardens
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!