For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Very light and handy
Composite* housing provides greater comfort to the user
No heating up of treated areas
Smooth and uniform finishing
No smearing or loading of the tools
Avoids areas to be reworked due to stains and scratches generally caused by the friction if compared to those caused by ordinary grinders or sanders.
Longer service life of the accessories (brushes and fleeces)
Significantly faster work progress
* Composite is a blend of two or more materials of different origin (such as resins, fibers and cellulose), which has the characteristic lightness and high impact resistance.
- 07033600 - bare tool
- 07033601 - set
- Particularly well suited for cleaning of weld beads, seams, metal surfaces, wood and plastics.
- Removal of blooming discoloration, cinder, rust, corrosion, dirt and oxide, layers, coatings, paint, old paintwork, synthetic resins, adhesives, gasket residue, cement and concrete residue.
- Structuring, strip deadening, preparing and roughing of surfaces.
- Light deburring jobs.
- Cleaning of vehicle undersides as well as other diversified work in car body shops.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!