For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Pneumatic hose reel DSA 15
Practical reel winder with highquality hybrid polymer hoses in different sizes. Order and safety at the workplace.
- Hose length: 15 m
- Supply-hose length: 90 mm
- Hose length (from stopper ball): 80 mm
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Rugged, closed plastic housing
Hose and winding mechanism are protected against dust and other soiling
High-qualilty hybrid polymer hoses
- Oil-resistant with an extremely low weight
- Excellent behavior in low and high temperature range
High flow capacity of hoses
No pressure drop for increased efficiency and lower costs
Wall, ceiling and floor mounting possible.
For universal use without additional changes
180-degree swinging mechanism
High freedom of movement and operating comfort
- Hoses and cables lying on the ground present a considerable source of danger and can result in accidents.
- Eliminate obstacles that can cause tripping at your company and help prevent accidents (accident prevention regulations).
- Hoses which constantly lie on the floor or on a workbench are damaged more easily and must be replaced more often.
- Hose reels prevent this kind of damage, as the hose is always only unrolled for use.
Solvent (such as diesel oil) could harm the hose.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!