For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Extremely handy, user-friendly
The low weight and compact size enable it to be used even in tight places and decrease operator fatigue
Lightweight high-strength fiber glass reinforced plastic
Composite handle that provides strong durability with less weight.
High-performance impact mechanism
- Uo to 407 NM of maximum torque
- Fast build-up of torque, almost vibration-free, even when loaded
3-stage power setting position with convenient switchover in forward & reverse
Optimum adjustment to respective application without over torquing
Low noise emission for greater comfort
Generating only about 86db at maximum pressure
Directs the air away from operator and work area
- Not suitable for wheel changing
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- If the impact screwdriver is used regularly, a little oil should be added daily through the pneumatic air and approximately 2 strokes of gear grease should be added monthly via the grease nipple
- Plug-in nipple not included
Ideal for working on vehicle bodies, gears, brake and exhaust systems and engines.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!