- Up to three times higher material removal power with shorter processing times
- Lower coating weight for easier handling
- Less contact pressure necessary, resulting in less fatigue
- Cost savings due to markedly lower paste consumption compared with conventional cloth discs
- Streak-free working due to the continuously changing surface structure and the piled folding
- The polishing rings are made of a purely mechanically bonded, innovative and flexible matted fleece specially developed for high-gloss polishing
Apply the paste with the machine running!
End plate of tool must be used to lock ring in place
For high-gloss polishing or buffing of almost all polishable materials in conjunction with buffing paste
Materials to be processed: Steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and plastic parts and coatings
The better the pre-sanding, the simpler and shorter the effort required for polishing. Metals should be pre-sanded with 280 or 320 grain abrasive cloth.
Every work step should be crosswise or diagonal to the previous one.
Important: If the individual work steps are not carried out carefully, flaws in the surface become even more obvious during buffing.
A separate set of polishing rings should be used for each paste. This prevents mixing of different pastes and impairment of the result.
Clean clogged polishing rings by gently pressing with a wire brush.
Remove polishing residues on the surface with brake cleaner.
The application recommendations have a general character depending on how good the initial surface is or how high the requirements for the final surface are.
Recommended working speed: approximately 25 m/s. (corresponds to stages 4–6 for PM 200-E).
The correct procedure and speed must be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Perform preliminary testing or conduct your own tests!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!