For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Extremely thin, soft and high-quality special paper
- Special paper brilliantly suited for both solvent- and water-based paint systems
- Enables extremely precise bonding
- Particularly fine paint edges with no running paint
Special acrylate adhesive for particularly gentle bonding on delicate surfaces
Good adhesion and residue-free removal even on sensitive surfaces in the automotive and construction sectors, e.g. on chrome trims, wallpaper and furniture
Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months
Maximum reliability, even when bonding outdoors
Heat resistant up to +100°C
Ideally suited for painting work that requires oven drying
Tape must be pulled off when dry.
Not suitable for use on copper, zinc, galvanised surfaces, polycarbonate or natural stone (e.g. marble). Exercise caution with paints containing zinc or zinc oxide, since residues may be left.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Masking work when painting in the automotive and metals sector, especially on delicate surfaces
- Well-suited for oven drying
- Masking work for painting applications, especially with delicate surfaces and masking outdoors
- Masking in laser technology applications
- Securing masking paper
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!