The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Good adhesive properties on a wide variety of surfaces, including in conjunction with PU and MS polymer sealing compounds
- Good adhesive properties to aluminium, bare and galvanised metal sheets, steel, old paint etc.
- Quick drying, depending on coat thickness, can be painted in approx. 10–15 minutes
- Temperature resistant up to 80°C, briefly up to 140°C
- Easy to sand
- Lower solvent content
- Complies with the maximum VOC content specified in the VOC Directive (1999/13/EC)
After use, turn the can upside down and spray until the valve is empty.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Vehicle construction, ship building, metal and steel construction, tool manufacturing, bridge building, tank construction, pipeline construction, container construction, agriculture and forestry, municipal management, construction machinery etc.
The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. Remove loose rust, paint and dirt using a wire brush, scraper or similar tool. Lightly sand problematic surfaces. Shake can well before use. Apply a thin coat for the first spray coating. Observe the flash-off time. Drying time 25 minutes, can be painted after approx. 10–15 minutes with all commercially available 1-component, 2-component and water-based top-coat paint systems.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!