Quick to set
High initial strength allowing for short pressing times
Transparent when dry
Complies with stress group D2 in accordance with DIN/EN 204
Indoor applications with occasional brief exposure to water
Application equipment should be made from stainless steel or plastic. Processing time depends on the material, humidity, temperature and application quantity. Please refer to the technical data sheet
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Indoor door gluing
- Indoor stairs and railings
- Surface gluing of laminated panels
- Manual edge gluing
- Joint, flush and dowel pin gluing of pinewood, hardwood and exotic woods
- Carrier material must be free from dust and grease, as well as free from all kinds of dirt that could damage bonding. Optimum wood moisture is between 8% and 12%.
- Apply an even layer of glue on one side with a brush, spatula or a glue roller
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!