For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Quick hardening glue
Very quick hardening universal glue for gluing all types of wood
- Container: Bottle
- Weight of content: 500 g
- Colour: White
- Chemical basis: Polyvinyl acetate dispersion
- pH value: 5
- Viscosity: 10500 mPas
- Viscosity conditions: Brookfield
- Density: 1.09 g/cm³
- Min. proportion of solids: 53 %
- Min. film forming temperature: 7 °C
- Max. temperature resistance of the hardened material: 70 °C
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- Min./max. room temperature, material temperature and glue temperature: 15 to 20 °C
- Min./max. wood moisture: 8-12 %
- Min. wood moisture: 8 %
- Max. wood moisture: 12 %
- Min./max. open time: 5-10 min
- Conditions for open time: at 20°C and 150 g/m²
- Max. pressing pressure: 0.7 N/mm²
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Quick to set
High initial strength allowing for short pressing times
Transparent when dry
Complies with stress group D2 in accordance with DIN/EN 204
Indoor applications with occasional brief exposure to water
Application equipment should be made from stainless steel or plastic. Processing time depends on the material, humidity, temperature and application quantity. Please refer to the technical data sheet
- Indoor door gluing
- Indoor stairs and railings
- Surface gluing of laminated panels
- Manual edge gluing
- Joint, flush and dowel pin gluing of pinewood, hardwood and exotic woods
- Carrier material must be free from dust and grease, as well as free from all kinds of dirt that could damage bonding. Optimum wood moisture is between 8% and 12%.
- Apply an even layer of glue on one side with a brush, spatula or a glue roller
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!