- Ring side POWERDRIV® bi-hexagon, fine-tooth 72 teeth with reversing lever for clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
- Max. torque in line with DIN 899
- Chromium-vanadium steel
- Highly polished, chrome-plated
- Head offset 15°, ring side 15° angled, strong heads for heavy-duty applications
- The 15º angle of the ring wrench provides more space for fingers and for overcoming obstacles
This special tool may only be subjected to the maximum torque. For this reason, the wrenches are only suitable for loosening bolts to a limited extent.
Loosen bolts using the open end and tighten using the ratchet mechanism on the ring side.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!