For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Drive: Socket end POWERDRIV bi-hexagon, finely toothed, 72 teeth
- Geometry: Socket end straight, 15° offset head
- Loosen bolts using the open end and tighten using the ratchet mechanism on the socket end
- Slim open end and socket end for working in the tightest spaces, 5° angle of rotation, precision-manufactured socket core for smooth, secure movement
- Material: Chromium-vanadium steel
- Surface: Basic body: chrome-plated, matt satin finish
Please note: these spanners carry a maximum torque rating, which should be observed at all times.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!