The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Rivet nuts can be used as rivet and screw connections, thus offering both secure connections and the option to easily mount additional components using standard screws
- Installation from one side, making it suitable for closed profiles
- Simple, fast and mostly automatic installation
- No countersinking of drilled holes necessary
- Consistently high installation quality
- Twist-proof connection with load-bearing thread
- Improved profitability thanks to faster operation, secure connections and increased quality
The specified extraction values are guideline values, and the information may vary for this reason, depending on the workpiece, drilled hole tolerance and roughness of the surface.
Especially suitable for achieving high turning resistance in soft materials, such as aluminium, wood, plastic etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!