For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Loosens and lubricates seized up, corroded connections
- Forms a pressure-resistant lubricating film
- Resistant to temperatures from -30°C to 450°C (emergency running properties due to graphite)
- Excellent lubricating effect even in damp environments
- Protects treated metal surfaces from corrosion
- Moisture repellent, silicone-free, and does not resinify
Remove excess material or splashes immediately from sensitive and painted surfaces.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Passenger cars, lorries, agricultural and construction machinery, equipment, and so on
Spray the parts to be treated and allow to soak briefly. In case of stubborn connections, repeat process and extend penetration time where necessary.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!