For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Nail anchor SHARK® Hammer type PK
With fast assembly and proven performance, this product offers an all-round solution for fastening light loads using in-place installation. Wall plug body with mushroom collar, nail made of zinc plated steel
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Quick, cost-effective installation
- Anchor and nail screw are pre-assembled
- Suitable for in-place installation
- Can be removed via drive in screw head
- Ideal for slots thanks to large contact surface
- Defined integrated hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion
- Resistant to UV rays
- Rot-resistant (plastic anchor made of high-quality polyamide)
- Temperature-resistant from -40°C to +100°C
- For countersunk and protruding finish
- European Technical Assessment ETA-19/0182: Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems in concrete SHARK® Hammer 6, 8
European Technical Assessment ETA-19/0182: SHARK® Hammer sizes 6 and 8 for use in a redundant system in concrete for non-structural applications
- Can be used in concrete and masonry
- For any light-load fittings in interior finishing as well as wood, metal, plumbing and electrical applications, e.g. ETICS skirting profiles, brackets, panels, sheets, etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!