For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Nail anchor SHARK® Hammer type GEW
With fast assembly and proven performance, this product offers an all-round solution for fastening light loads using in-place installation. Wall plug body with flat collar, nail made of zinc plated steel with connecting thread
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Quick, cost-effective installation
- Anchor and nail screw are pre-assembled, no need to search for a suitable screw
- Suitable for in-place installation
- Can be removed via drive in screw head
- Defined integrated hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion
- Resistant to UV rays
- Rot-resistant (plastic anchor made of high-quality polyamide)
- Temperature-resistant from -40°C to +100°C
- For countersunk and protruding finish
- European Technical Assessment ETA-19/0182: SHARK® Hammer sizes 6 and 8 for multiple use in concrete for non-structural applications
- European Technical Assessment ETA-19/0182: SHARK® Hammer 8 for multiple use in masonry for non-structural applications (exception: dimensions M8 x 45)
- Can be used in concrete and masonry
- For any light-load fittings in interior finishing as well as wood, metal, sanitary, and electrical applications.
- Connecting thread for screwing pipe clamps, clamps, brackets, etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!