For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
High tack adhesive MS5
Fast-hardening, high-modulus, UV & weather resistance 1K polymer adhesive with high initial tack.
- Contents: 290 ml
- Container: Cartridge
- Chemical basis: MS polymer
- Colour: White
- Density/conditions: 1.4 g/cm³ / at 20°C, 50% relative humidity
- Full curing speed/conditions: 4 mm/d / 20°C and 50% relative humidity. Depending on the strength of caterpillars.
- Conditions for tensile strength: in accordance with DIN 53504
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 18 Month / cool and dry storage area, 5°C to 25°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Isocyanates and solvents free, user-friendly
High initial tack
Fast fixing, time saving, no need of extra supporting accessories in most of the cases
UV & Weather resistance
Suitable for outdoor application. Long service life
Primeless on wide range of surface
Can be applied without primer to most of the surface. (except PTFE, PE, PP)
Suitable for paint over
Can be painted over on conventional paint system. (even wet on wet)
- These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience. We advise preliminary testing before use.
- Reserved for industrial and professional use.
Elastic bonding and sealing in eg. bus-, train-, caravan-, metal construction, can apply on a wide range of substrate materials such as metal, painted suface, timber stone, concrete and plastic.
- The application surface must be clean, dry dust-and grease-free
- In bonding applications the substrates have to be assembled within 15 minutes (at 20 °C/50% R.H.) after applying MS5
- The higher the temperature, the shorter the open time will be!
- In general, an adhesive thickness of 2 mm is recommended if similar materials (similar stiffness) are bonded. The larger the difference in thermal expansion is, the thicker the adhesive bead should be
- Working temperature: 5 °C to 35 °C.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!