For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Isocyanates and solvents free, user-friendly
High initial tack
Fast fixing, time saving, no need of extra supporting accessories in most of the cases
UV & Weather resistance
Suitable for outdoor application. Long service life
Primeless on wide range of surface
Can be applied without primer to most of the surface. (except PTFE, PE, PP)
Suitable for paint over
Can be painted over on conventional paint system. (even wet on wet)
- These instructions are only recommendations, which are based on our experience. We advise preliminary testing before use.
- Reserved for industrial and professional use.
Elastic bonding and sealing in eg. bus-, train-, caravan-, metal construction, can apply on a wide range of substrate materials such as metal, painted suface, timber stone, concrete and plastic.
- The application surface must be clean, dry dust-and grease-free
- In bonding applications the substrates have to be assembled within 15 minutes (at 20 °C/50% R.H.) after applying MS5
- The higher the temperature, the shorter the open time will be!
- In general, an adhesive thickness of 2 mm is recommended if similar materials (similar stiffness) are bonded. The larger the difference in thermal expansion is, the thicker the adhesive bead should be
- Working temperature: 5 °C to 35 °C.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!