For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Long skin formation time
- Ideal for large areas
- Joint parts can be repositioned
- For bonding and/or sealing of complicated components
Short-term high temperature resistance
Suitable for powder coatings
Many areas of application
- Good adhesion properties on a variety of surfaces
- Good UV stability and weather resistance outdoors
- Not corrosive to metals
- Suitable for bonding and sealing in food processing plants (ISEGA)
Elastic adhesive joint
- Compensates for expansions in different materials
- Dampens vibrations and noise
- Easy to smooth
Can be sanded and painted
- The adhesive can be painted over with most standard paints and lacquers when hardened
- Ready to sand after complete hardening
Chlorine-resistant/disinfection concentration (not suitable for permanent underwater use in swimming pools)
Compatible with natural stone
Solvent and silicone-free
- Store original container tightly sealed in a dry place at temperatures between +15°C and +25°C without exposure to direct sunlight.
- Will not adhere to polyolefins (including PE, PP) without pre-treatment e.g. plasma or corona treatment.
- When bonding to PVC, ABS, hard PS, concrete and powder-coated surfaces, priming with AdhesionPlus for plastic/wood/stone (art. no. 0890 100 62) is
- When joining non-absorbent materials (moisture content of material ≤ 8 %), the adhesive must also be finely misted with water in order for the adhesive to fully cure.
- The bonded workpieces should not be coated until after the adhesive is fully hardened; if they are coated too early, the formation of bubbles in the coating cannot be ruled out.
The long-term behaviour of bonds between materials with different linear expansion rates must be evaluated, in particular when placed under load in areas with variable temperatures
- No general statement can be made concerning the wettability or bonding ability of anodised surfaces due to the variety, age and potential additional treatments on these adhesive surfaces, such as oils or waxes.
- Due to aluminium surfaces and properties being difficult to define, we always recommend that you obtain sufficient information from the supplier to enable you to choose the optimum pre-treatments for your particular bonding application. Sufficient preliminary tests are necessary.
- In the production and processing of stainless steel, auxiliary materials such as wax, oils, etc. are frequently used. These materials usually cannot be simply wiped clean. It has been shown that cleaning with universal cleaner type 60 (art. no. 0892 130 030, 0892 130 031), sanding or (preferably) sandblasting the surface, followed by repeated cleaning with solvent delivers considerably better bonding results.
- In principle, zinc-plated sheet metal must always be protected against ongoing ingress of moisture to prevent "white rust formation". This includes preventing any moisture that arises from coming into contact with the bonding surface.
- The sealant will not reliably adhere to powder coatings that contain PTFE without pre-treatment (e.g. plasma treatment).
- PMMA must only be glued when it is not under tension; otherwise, stress cracks are likely to occur.
- The current version of the Technical Guidelines for the Glazing Industry No. 11 must be observed for mirror bonding.
ISEGA: Can be used in food-processing areas, e.g. for bonding wall and floor areas in food processing and handling companies. Clearance certificate no.: 42178 U16
EMICODE EC1plus: Very low emissions - the EMICODE classification system indicates the environmental and health compatibility of construction products. Low-emission products bear the EC1plus label.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. We do not assume any liability for a specific application result due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Ideally suited for vehicle, bodywork, caravan and container construction, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, the building trade, various areas of industry, shipbuilding and for metal, apparatus and plant construction, the paper industry or applications in pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries according to ISEGA certificate*, etc.
Possible applications include assembly connections, skirting boards, laminate laying, cable ducts, stair construction, bonding of façades, (cassette) sandwich elements, glass bonding in furniture and display case construction, solar and wind energy systems, sign attachment, mirrors in accordance with DIN EN 1036 for walls and doors.
The application surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease. For pre-treatment, please refer to the optimisation table in the technical data sheet.
Cut off thread cap, screw on nozzle and cut to the required width. Apply the adhesive using a suitable application gun. Apply adhesive in vertical beads at intervals of 30 cm.
The workpieces must be joined within the skin formation time. Fasten/press the parts together after joining until the functional strength is reached.
The length of the applied beads should not exceed 200 mm. The distance between the beads should be approx. 200 mm. Apply the adhesive in VERTICAL beads. Mount the mirror within 10 to 15 minutes after applying the adhesive and press on firmly. The mirror must be fixed tension-free for at least two days.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!