For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Sabre saw blade, construction, three stars Heavy Duty
Ideal for heavy-duty applications, such as e.g. wood containing metal
- Length: 200 mm
- Min./max teeth spacing: 2.1-3.2 mm
- Thickness: 1.25 mm
- Especially suitable for: Wood with metal, Bonded wood
- Suitable for: Aluminium, Non-ferrous metal, Metal profiles and tubes, Asbestos cement, glass-fibre-reinforced plastic
- Min./max. material thickness: 5-150 mm
- Number of pieces: 5 PCS
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- For solid, thick workpieces of 5 to 150 mm
Further technical information can be found on the packaging of the product.
- Brown: Suitable for wood
- Blue: Suitable for metal
- Grey: Suitable for construction/universal application
- Green: Suitable for stainless steel
- Red: Suitable for special inserts
- Four stars: High-performance saw blade with an extremely long service life in extreme applications
- Three stars: High-performance saw blade for extremely demanding applications, high cutting performance and long service life.
- Two stars: Excellent blade for heavy-duty applications.
- One star: Excellent standard blade for conventional applications.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!