The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Specially fused alumina sanding tip, pink
The professional tool made from specially fused pink alumina for universal use on steel and cast steel.
- Shaft length: 40 mm
- Shaft diameter: 6 mm
- Material of abrasive medium: Fused aluminium oxide
- Binding: Ceramically bound
- Material to be processed: Steel
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Long service life and low tool wear thanks to a wear-resistant grain and a tough bond that retains its shape.
- High edge stability for economic use on low-speed drive motors.
Wear appropriate protective equipment when using the sanding tip, such as eye protection, hearing protection, a dust mask and protective gloves. Please note the recommended rotation speed (n) and cutting speed (Vc) for the material being processed as well as the tool/material assignments in the overview tables. When using the drive spindle extensions, the specified rotation speeds and cutting speeds must be significantly reduced to prevent the shaft from bending. This is a matter of safety. Before using the sanding tip, please ensure that the tip rotates properly and that the clamping function on the tool drive works correctly. Regardless of the length of the shaft on the tool, the clamping length must be at least 10 mm.
To use sanding tools safely, please note the following information:
- The sanding tips are approved for a maximum peripheral speed of 50 m/s. The maximum permitted rotation speeds for various shaft lengths and diameters are specified in DIN 69170, which is based on EN 12413. Each packaging unit comes with an accompanying sheet that specifies the maximum permitted rotation speeds of the tool. This must be strictly observed in order to prevent the shaft from bending during use.
- The tools are fragile and must therefore be handled and transported with care. The tools must be stored in such a way that prevents them from being exposed to mechanical loads and harmful environmental influences.
- Do not use damaged or broken sanding tips.
- When using sanding tools, please observe the FEPA safety recommendations. Download: http://www.fepa-abrasives.org
For use on machines with a flexible shaft drive as well as on straight grinders. For use on edges and for deburring work on steel construction parts and cast steel parts, as well as for removing burrs and for grinding of chamfers when preparing and post-processing weld seams.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!