For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Screw anchor WG-FIX, pan head
Universal screw anchor with panhead for quick and easy fastening in solid stone and gypsum plasterboard
- Head type: Pan head
- Internal drive: AW20
- Anchor diameter: 6.3 mm
- Anchor length (l): 30 mm
- Max. attachment height (d a): 2.5 mm
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
- Nominal drill-bit diameter (d 0): 4 mm
- Drill hole depth (h 1): 35 mm
- Through-hole in the component to be connected (d f): 6.5 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Quick and simple fitting
- AW drive for longer bit service life, improved power transmission and no ejection forces
- Pan head head version for contact over a large area
- HiLo thread for elevated over-torque
- High thread pitch allows fast screw insertion
Screw in with high extra load, low rotation speed and torque limiter. Stop screwing in once the screw is firmly seated. Insert screw into gypsum plasterboard without pre-drilling.
- Suitable for use in clay brick, solid sand-lime brick and gypsum plasterboard
- For fastening curtain rails, baseboards, picture frames, bathroom and kitchen accessories, etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!