For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Clear view of the workpiece being processed
- Prevents undesired excessive grinding.
- Reduction of processing faults.
Better surface quality as a result of more targeted work
Cool grinding due to fan effect
Reduction of temperature on the surface prevents undesired blue colouring of the workpiece.
Good, steady guidance
When only wood or plastics are ground, the disc must be cleaned by grinding on a sharp-edged iron tool.
General steel construction
- Welding seam preparation and post-processing
- Removal of scale (in small quantities)
- Grinding of wrought ironwork (grills, railings, banisters handrails)
- Removal of excess zinc on weld seams before plastic coating
Stainless steel processing
- Pipeline construction, tank and container construction
- Apparatus construction (chemical industry)
- Plant construction, e.g. brewing and food industry
- Boat building
Aluminium processing (all non-ferrous metals)
- Special vehicles, such as silo vehicles, ambulances, fire engines etc.
- Aircraft construction
Sharpening of blades (lawn mowers, reciprocating finger bar mowers)
- Accident repairs: Paints and filler compounds, MIG solder seams
- Special vehicle construction (lorry attachments, servicing, wearing parts for bulk material transporters)
Wood and FRP processing
Precise surfaces or edge corrections.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!