Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Rivet nuts can be used as riveted and screwed connections. As a result, they offer both secure connections and the ability to easily mount additional components using conventional screws
- Installation from one side, making it suitable for closed profiles too
- Simple, fast and mostly automatic installation
- No countersinking of drill holes necessary
- Consistently high installation quality
- Anti-rotation connection with load-bearing thread
- Improved efficiency thanks to faster operation, secure connections and increased quality
The specified extraction values are guideline values, and the information may vary for this reason, depending on the workpiece, drilled hole tolerance and roughness of the surface.
Especially suitable for achieving high turning resistance in soft materials, such as aluminium, wood, plastic etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!