For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Lock washer in accordance with DIN 25201 to prevent loosening in laterally loaded and vibrating screw connections, and screw connections subject to oscillations.
600 h base metal corrosion in line with DIN EN ISO 9227-NSS (DIN 50021-SS) — in comparison: 96 h yellow zinc-plated (A2C)
Highly secure locking as wedge surfaces slope up between the two lock washers. The screw connection is locked by pretension instead of by friction.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble (wedge lock washers are already glued in pairs)
- Tested system for screw retainer (locking elements that prevent unscrewing), at high as well as low tension
- Especially suitable for dynamic loading — including when lubricants are used
- Can be reused multiple times, without loss of quality
- Protects surfaces
- Can also be used with high-strength screws 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9 and the corresponding nuts
- Available in stainless steel or steel (other materials available on request)
- With narrow and wide contact surface
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!