For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Countersunk bugle head for a ﬂush surface finish.
- Coarse 14-10 thread promotes faster chip removal from the work piece.
- Internal 5 mm hexagonal drive head for high-torque installation.
- Special Type 17 fluted tip allows for optimal self-drilling.
- Milling ribs under the head ensure effective recessing of the head in the timber.
These heavy duty A2 stainless steel screws are typically for outdoor use in wood-wood connections exposed to the elements. Particularly useful in hardwood applications due to the larger diameter shank. Can be used for but are not limited to structural framing, decking sub-frames, roofing battens, furniture, fencing, work benches, pergolas, carports and landscaping.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!