For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Trigger accuracy of +/- 3 % tolerance from the set scale value
- Double scale in N.m and lbf-in.
- Convenient torque adjustment on the handle
- Acoustic and tangible torque triggering for precise screwing operations
- High-quality ratchet tool for use in confined spaces
- Quick and easy reversing for clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation with turntable
- For use in confined spaces
- Includes declaration of conformity and serial number
- Sustainable, sturdy, moisture- and oil-resistant product packaging made of 100 % PCR (recycled plastic from household waste), 100 % recyclable
- After using the torque wrench, release the spring by turning back to the lowest scale value
- Torque wrenches are precision tools that must be checked regularly using suitable measuring equipment and adjusted if necessary
- We recommend annual calibration through the Würth repair service (Master Service) after 12 months or 5,000 screwing operations. The interval begins with the first use of the torque wrench
Wide range of possible applications for controlled tightening of screws and nuts, for example, for repair and maintenance work on bicycles or for industry and trade
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!