For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
VDE combination pliers DIN ISO 5746 IEC 60900
For gripping, holding and cutting hard and soft wires and cables
- Max. aluminium/copper wire cross-section cutting capacity: 16 mm²
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Chrome plated
- Material of the grip handle: 2-component plastic
- ISO: 5746
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- For working on live parts up to 1000 volts (AC) and up to 1500 volts (DC), observing all prescribed safety precautions
- High-quality tool steel ensures long tool life and precision of gripping and cutting surfaces
- Extra-long blade also suitable for thicker cables
- Ergonomic and slip-free 2-component comfort handle with wide VDE collar for secure working
- Inductively hardened precision blades
- Burner port for gripping round materials
- Surface entirely ground and chrome-plated
- Lap joint
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!