Video, BASIC endoscope
7 pieces. Fast and simple visual inspection of damaged areas in difficult to access locations with no costly and time-intensive disassembly required (e.g. door sills, engine, gears, axles, hollow spaces, cable shafts, and many other application areas). With 5.5 mm x 1 m semi-rigid probe.
- Width: 30 cm
- Height: 45 cm
- Tip diameter: 5.5 mm
- Hose length: 1 m
- Number of rechargeable batteries/batteries: 4.0 PCS
- IP protection class: IP 57
- Max. temperature conditions: 55.0 °C
- Product weight (per item): 1480 g
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- 4 luminous, dimmable mini LEDs
- Portable, mains-independent system
- Direct connection option via AV port and connection cable
- Probes with scratch-resistant sapphire glass for high image quality and to protect the camera and lens
- Various mirror attachments for optimum viewing angle
- Digital zoom function and mirror imaging
- 2.4-inch TFT LCD QVGA colour monitor (resolution: 320 x 240 pixels)
- Weight: 1704 grams/set
- Video output format: NTSC & PAL
- Horizontal angle 46°
- Vertical angle 34°
- Diagonal angle 56°
- Depth of focus (DOF): between 1–6 cm distance
- Probes: water-resistant according to degree of protection IP 67
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!