For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Extremely high and very fast material removal rate with cool grinding
High-performance sanding grain and active grinding top layer
Very long service life and low contact pressure
High-performance ceramic abrasive grain
- Use fibre discs only with approved support plates that are in proper working condition.
- Work only with appropriate protective equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection etc.
- Do not store in sunlight, near heat sources, in damp places or on floors.
- Store in the original packaging at 18 - 22°C and 45 - 60% relative humidity.
- Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%)
- For use on hand-held pneumatic or electric angle grinders up to max. 80 m/s circumferential speed in conjunction with a support plate.
- For sanding edges and surfaces, for weld seam preparation and post-processing, for dressing and smoothing.
- For stainless steel; rust, acid and heat-resistant steels (high-alloyed); steel and aluminium
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!