For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
High removal rate with cool sanding
Due to high-performance abrasive grain and abrasive cover layer
Low contact pressure
Due to high-performance abrasive grain
Long service life
Due to ceramic abrasive grain
- Use fibre discs only with approved, undamaged support plates
- Always wear appropriate protective equipment, e.g. safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection etc.
- Store out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Do not store in damp environments or on the floor
- Store in the original packaging at 18–22°C and 45–60% relative humidity
- Free from iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%)
- For use on hand-held pneumatic or electrical angle grinders with a circumferential speed of up to 80 m/s in conjunction with a support plate
- For grinding edges and surfaces, preparatory and finishing work on weld seams, dressing and smoothing
- For stainless steel, rust-resistant, acid-resistant and heat-resistant steels (high-alloyed), steel and aluminium
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!