For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Small drill hole depth
- High load-bearing capacities
- Visual setting check and hand protection when installing with the marking/expander tool
- Mechanical setting tool makes installation quicker and easier
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting
- Attached part can easily be removed at any time
- The attached part can be anchored with a fastening screw or a threaded rod
- No installation torque required
- The stop bit used with the attachable expander tool makes it quicker and easier to install. The matching drill holes make the installation even more secure.
Drive-in anchor W-ED/A4 see [13.2]
Drive-in anchor W-ED, M12 (for core drills), and W-ED, DW15, see [13.3]
ETA-02/0044 for individual attachment, option 7, non-cracked concrete
ETA-05/0120 for multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems, non-cracked and cracked concrete, M6–M16
Fire resistance: F30, F60, F90 and F120; exposure to fire according to DIN 4102-2:1977-09 (uniform temperature-time curve)
Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90 and R120; TR020 (included in ETA-05/0120)
Individual attachment: Standard concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (non-cracked concrete)
Multiple attachment: Anchorage of non-load-bearing systems (M6–M16, cracked and non-cracked concrete)
- E.g. threaded rods, metal structures, metal profiles, grilles, cable conduits, pipes, mounting rails etc.
Can be used in concrete < C20/25 and compression-proof natural stone (without approval)
May only be used in dry indoor room conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!