For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Approx. 500 hrs. no base metal corrosion in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 — NSS
AW drive system
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
- Wing-pias screws must be appropriately tested for usability for each application case. Only install using application tools with a depth stop and claw coupling.
- The maximum attachment length is calculated as follows: Wood thickness and surface thickness lU = max. attachment thickness lB
- Drilling screws must be processed with a suitable drill driver (e.g. cordless drill driver with depth stop)
- The use of impact screwdrivers is not permitted
- Drilling screws must be attached perpendicular to the surface of the component
Drilling screws may only be used where dampness is not to be expected.
For connection elements with a construction permit, the permit, and in particular Part 2 "Special regulations", must always be observed.
For use with hard and soft woods
- Force feeding of the screw is prevented by the wings drilling out the wood
- The core hole is drilled into the substructure. The wings break off upon contact with the metal
- The first few turns of the screw cut the thread, the remainder of the screw then screws into the thread
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!