For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cr(6)-free corrosion protection, approx. 500 h, no base metal corrosion (salt-spray mist test in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 - NSS)
Countersunk head with milled pockets, for processing in softwood. For use in hardwood, the variant with head Ø 12mm is suitable (type. 0219864..).
AW drive system:
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
The recommendation for the maximum wood thickness lH was calculated with reference to the maximum attachment thickness lU of the substructure.
Wing-pias must be appropriately tested for usability for each application case. Only install using equipment with depth stop and claw coupling.
Drilling screws may only be used where dampness is not to be expected. For fasteners with a construction permit, the permit, and in particular Part 2 "Special regulations", must always be observed.
- Force feeding of the screw is prevented by the wings drilling out the wood
- The core hole is drilled into the substructure. The wings break off upon contact with the metal
- The first few turns of the screw cut the thread, the remainder of the screw then screws into the thread
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!