For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Steel, yellow galvanized
With self-tapping thread
Countersunk milling head for use with hard and soft woods
AW drive system
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
The recommendation for the maximum wood thickness lH was calculated with reference to the maximum attachment thickness lU of the substructure.
Wing-pias® must be appropriately tested for usability for each application case. Only install using equipment with depth stop and claw coupling
For 3.9/4.2/4.8 mm diameters
General construction permit Z-14.4-634
For use with wood and gypsum material boards and cement-bound mineral construction material boards with thin-walled steel profiles.
Drilling screws may only be used where dampness is not to be expected. For fasteners with a construction permit, the permit, and in particular Part 2 "Special regulations", must always be observed.
- Force feeding of the screw is prevented by the wings drilling out the wood
- The core hole is drilled into the substructure. The wings break off upon contact with the metal
- The first few turns of the screw cut the thread, the remainder of the screw then screws into the thread
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!