For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Bimetal (A2 stainless steel/drilling tip made of case hardened steel)
- RUSPERT® coated (silver)
- With self-tapping thread
- Countersunk milling head for use with soft woods
AW drive system:
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
Wing-piastas must be appropriately tested for usability for each application case. Only install using equipment with depth stop and claw coupling.
∅ 3.9/4.2/4.8 mm)
For use with wood and gypsum material boards and cement-bound mineral construction material boards with thin-walled steel profiles.
How it works
- Force feeding of the screw is prevented by the wings drilling out the wood
- The core hole is drilled into the substructure. The wings break off upon contact with the metal
- The first few turns of the screw cut the thread, the remainder of the screw then screws into the thread
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!