Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Less harmful to health
- Non formaldehyde
- Non solvent
- DOP free (Dioctyl Phthalate)
Good elasticity and sound insulation
Excellent extrusion, great anti sagging performance and easy to use
Not aggressive to base materials
- Keep away from children
- Avoid contacting with skin and eye. For skin contacted, remove the sealant by cloth, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. For eye contacted, hold eyelids apart and flush thoroughly with water, contact physician.
Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Product features built in moisture barrier *
Skin formation time approx. 40 minutes at 23°C and 50% R.H.
Recommended trowel tooth width - 4 mm
Coverage rate **
300-400 ml : 1 m2
15 kg bucket (@1.41 density, 15 kg = 10.6L) : 26 - 35 m2
- Suitable for fixing with parquet flooring, laminate flooring and solid wood flooring
- Suitable for bonding with facing board and cardboard in room
- Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
- Tack free time and curing speed of polyurethane sealant influenced by environment temperature and humidity. Construction environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!