For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Drilling, threading, screwing-in - all in one work step
Therefore considerably reduced time and effort
Exact drilling diameter for each screw connection
- Resulting in minimisation of thread tolerance
- Always an optimum connection
Prevents installation errors
AW drive system:
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer service life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
- The pressed-on flange generates a lower surface pressure, which helps to prevent stress cracks
- Contact pressure during use approx. 100 N/screw in with depth stop if necessary
- Drilling screws must be processed with a suitable drill driver (e.g. cordless drill driver with depth stop)
- The use of impact screwdrivers is not permitted
- Drilling screws must be attached perpendicular to the surface of the component
Galvanized drilling screws may only be used where dampness is not to be expected.
For fasteners with a construction approval, the approval, and in particular Part 2 "Special regulations", must always be observed.
The self-drilling screw for fastening plastic and thin sheet metal to metal sub-structures.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!